Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Life Lesson

Sometimes, I just lie in my bed and wonder why do I even bother? Why do I try to be nice to other human beings when in the end, the good will is never reciprocated? I keep on falling for it over and over and over again. Mini vacation after tomorrow's shift so Sarah and I can watch the last 10 minutes of No Country For Old Men.

I should just expect nothing, even though all I wish is for a little in return, but at least this way I'll never be disappointed.

Playlist:
Joy Division - Unknown Pleasures
Mental - Planet Mental

1 comment:

Jeff said...

I have often asked myself that very same question but do to my beliefs (or lack of) I don't ever do anything nice with the expectations of something in return.

Doing good or being good should be something we all strive for. If life was easy it wouldn't be as interesting.

About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Feeling like my daddy back in '86.

Contact