Today was mostly spent in bed following all the media magic that is the NHL trade deadline. After my Senators were embarrassed by Toronto the night before, I was hoping we'd make a big splash by re-acquiring one of my all time favourites, Marian Hossa. Literally at the last minute, he was swooped up by the Penguins for a king's ransom, so I can't complain seeing how much they gave up for him (Erik Christensen, Colby Armstrong, Angelo Esposito and their 1st rounder). Absolutely hilarious since they won't make it out of the 2nd round.
Side note, I just tried shipping a 2 LPS and a 7" to the UK and this is the cheapest Canada Post would issue me:
Fucking bollox.
Order commentary re: sports. I hate Arsenal as much as the next guy being an United supporter (fan club since 1994) but Jesus...
“I don't remember the incident very well and it is not something that I want to see again on television or in the newspapers. All I remember is that when I fell, I looked down at my foot and it had turned the other way. The rest is just a blank. It was an unfortunate situation but these things can happen in football."
Not for the faint of heart: http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/02_03/BreakPA_468x303.jpg
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Ill-Housed & Ill-Advised
at
7:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Contact
AIM: xfortyhourtrainx

No comments:
Post a Comment