Day 5 has been clearly the worst day. I called to get an update on my system and what they told me is the drive is broken (well duh) but apparently it was my fault? And it's not covered by Applecare so my options are:
1) Pay $84 for them to remove the dvd stuck in the drive
2) Pay $168 for them to remove the case (JUST REMOVE IT NOT REPLACE IT OR ANYTHING)
3) Pay $42 to take it home with no repair work.
How about option 4? Go fuck yourselves iServicedepot. I'll just bring it to the Apple Store when I'm in Toronto and get it all fixed up for free. You're no better than the garage down the road that scams people for extra money for shit they don't need.
At least Mischa Barton is still a babe.
And I just got this mixtape:

http://rapidshare.com/files/97286152/AM8C.rar

No comments:
Post a Comment