Sunday, May 25, 2008

I Do Realize This Isn't Like Me


Lately, I can't listening to the Ting Tings' We Started Nothing LP. I've been listening to the single for the longest time and now I got the record and it's great. You'll probably recognize it from the latest iPod commercial. A little background info:


The Ting Tings are an English indie-pop band, consisting of two members: Jules De Martino (drums, guitar, vocals) and Katie White (vocals, guitar, bass drum),originally from Leigh. They formed in 2006 while based at Islington Mill, Salford. They have released 3 singles on their current label Columbia Records and the single 'That's Not My Name' which charted straight at Number 1 in the UK Singles Chart on May 18 2008. The album We Started Nothing was released in Europe May 19th, 2008.


Anyway it's finally super cool that I live in the big city and I can actually see a band when they do a select date tour, they're here on the 16th of June, I just hope someone will go with me.

Wikipedia
Myspace
The_Ting_Tings-We_Started_Nothing-2008-RTB

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Feeling like my daddy back in '86.

Contact