Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Tonight

I felt like I was 14 again. I've fallen in love with Alizée again. For those who don't know, greatest French pop star ever. My french teacher introduced me to her when I was in grade 9, tonight I finally got her new album, Psychédélices and all I can say is 10/10.

Sigh...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Geoff! Fellow Torontonian and Alizée fan, here. Glad to see that you enjoyed Psychédélices. It's a bit of a mixed bag, and quite the departure from her older albums, but I agree that it's awesome. "Lilly Town" and "Decollage" are my favorite cuts off the CD.

Just curious--have you cruised by any of her North American fan sites? She's got a surprisingly robust and dedicated cult following on this side of the pond, including quite a few Canadians. And most of us are fun cats to hang around.

Check 'em out:

www.alizeeamerica.com
www.lillytownusa.com
www.alizee-forum.com

See you around, hopefully!

About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Feeling like my daddy back in '86.

Contact